But I will try to do a quick update.
Went to the Doctor's today - just a regular OB visit - he said that the babies sound great - he picked up there heartbeats pretty quickly - I didn't get the rates but my daughter's heartbeat is still slower than my son's. It is crazy how you can hear the difference.
My blood pressure is 112/70 - so that is good.
My doc said I am doing a great job - gaining the perfect amount of weight - I gained 5 lbs in the last three weeks - which for a single pregnancy, you are supposed to gain an average of 1lb per week - so I guess that I am doing ok - I have gained about 11 lbs since my first appointment at 10 weeks.
My next appointment is November 8th - I will get a sonogram that day.
Joey is doing well - he was so proud of himself today - for the first time ever he used scissors in school. He cut out the numbers 1-10 and then pasted them to a long sheet of paper - it is hanging in my Living Room right now! (No - his bedroom wasn't good enough - he wanted to hang it where everyone could see it!!!! )
I have to work all day tomorrow - total bummer - I was supposed to be off but, of course, major project with immediate deadline. - what else is new.
I have to go now - it is 10 minutes to 10 and I am so tired.
Ally - I didn't talk to you today - hope you are still doing well.
Lesley - It was so great reading your update - miss you girl!
Jaime - I hope you get more participants in your
engagement ring show - I will definately be watching!
Chas - so cool, feeling Samantha move - you are doing a great job!!
Jess - I hope those spiders get the heck out of there!!!
Heather P - Great belly pics!!!!
Heather M - Update on how you are feeling - you haven't updated in a week!!!
Liz - Good luck on this cycle - I will be keeping track!
To anyone not mentioned - have a great week - hope all is well!
Please say a quick prayer for Angelina ; She had triplets last week, but has developed an infection and isn't doing too well.
Oh - I found this interesting - it is the Social Security site and you can search what was the most popular names in the year that you were born. My mother SWEARS that "Jennifer" wasn't popular in 1973 - Well - it was the #1 name from 1970 to 1984!!!!! You know I sent her that link!!!!! LOL
Have a great day everyone!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Pea,
I'm glad the babies are doing so well and Joey is adjusting in school. They never cease to amaze you...my kids still amaze me.
I'll try to catch you later on...it's back to my son's school.
:)
Glad to hear that you are doing well. Good luck at your u/s vist. my next one is Nov 11!! to far away!! Glad joey is doing well in school!!
I'm SO glad everything is going well. It's good to hear Joey is adjusting to school.
Glad to hear that the babies are doing so good. Funny that your little girls heartbeat is lower that the boy's (especially since the wives tale is the opposite).
Yay for Joey! I bet he was excited...getting to use scissors for the first time is exciting.
Good luck at the u/s appt....I know it will be a good one because it is my birthday...LOL.
Take care!
YAY for some good news... Have you decided on names yet???
Joey sounds like he is doing great!!!
Post a Comment