Monday, November 21, 2005

Some pics and Giving Thanks.


Well, I have some pics - but not many - still haven't taken an updated belly pic - the last one was about 3 weeks ago and is a little blurry -

I feel like I am much bigger now - but I guess I will see when I get Joe to take another pic - Here I am about 22 weeks (I am 25 now). I have another pic of me sitting down, but Joe also got the bottom of my gi-normous boob in the shot - not something you all want to see.




Here is one of Joey on Halloween - As you can see he has already started smushing his makeup off - about 1/2 hour after this I had to clean his entire face off and just paint his little nose black with some whiskers - I also had to fix his droopy bow tie! LOL








I know I am really bad at updating - so let me say this now:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!! I hope you and your family are doing well and have a great day. My list of things that I am thankful for:

1. My husband - we have had our rough patches and sometimes life can get the best of us - but I would still marry him today - even knowing what we would go through.

2. My beautiful little boy - I thank God everyday for my little miracle child - When I am pissy about the trivial stuff, I look at him and know that - whatever happens - Life is good and right.

3. These two beautiful babies growing inside of me - thanks to wonderful medical advances. I watch my belly grow and feel my stomach move and bump in awe. I can't wait to meet them - I love them so much already.

4. My family - my sisters, brothers, even in-laws - I am one of the luckiest people in the world - my family may be quirky and bitchy and even fucking crazy - but when the chips are down - I know that I can knock on any door and be let in - no questions asked. I love you all.

5. All of my online friends - especially the IPP - who have kept me sane through this incredible journey. I love you all and don't know what I would do without you.

6. Ally - my other pea in a pod - thanks for listening to my IM rants!

7. My best friend Kim - my cheap psychiatrist - her ear must feel like it is going to fall off sometimes.

8. My other best friend Sue - I may only see her once a month - but she keeps me grounded and cracks me up!

9. The roof over my head, the food in my belly, the clothes on my back. I may not own my house, or go to the finest restaurants or be wearing couture but I am warm and dry at night - which is alot more than alot of people.

10. My job - that it gives me the flexibility to go on paid maternity leave - see my son at his Thanksgiving Parade - or go to lunch with my husband. I may complain - but I work with great people who have respect for my family.


OK - that is my top ten list - I expect to see everyone's on their blog!!!!!!!

Have a great one!

Love,
Jenn

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

I am thankful to have you as a online friend!

Sporty said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday Jenn! Loved the pics...I am looking forward to some updated ones. Joey looks so cute!!!!

Take care.