Monday, December 05, 2005

Not too much to update here - it has been a slow and melancholy week. Last Saturday I went to the cemetary with my sister's and my mother - it was two years since Grandma has left us.

I went to the doctor last week - everything looks good - says I am carrying great - my next appointment is next Tuesday - I will be getting a sonogram - hopefully I will be able to post some pics if they come out clear enough.

Joey has a cold - so he has been a little out of sorts lately.

We bought a shed last night - should be delivered this weekend - then we can start clearing out the basement to make it a playroom - I am dreading that task - there is so much crap down there - my poor husband will have to do most of the work though!

Christmas is almost here - not really ready for it - I have presents for Joey - and my nephew - but that is it.

Next weekend I am taking Joey to a brunch with Santa Claus and then we are going to see "A Christmas Carol" at Theatre 3 in Port Jeff - maybe get our tree afterwards - hopefully it will be a nice day.

We are supposed to get a snow storm tonight - I hope it doesn't suck too bad - I love my 4 wheel drive.

I hope everyone is doing well - Ally and Jess - I hope you guys are ok - I know you mentioned you have some stuff going on lately.

Les - I hope your move goes well.

Chas - I am glad you had a good trip to Texas - hope you are feeling ok.

Jamie - love the website and the floors - hope you are doing well.

Jenna - I was sorry to hear about your miscarriage - I hope you are doing ok.

To everyone else - I hope all is well and that your holidays bring a little cheer.

Hopefully, I will update before Christmas.

2 comments:

Sporty said...

Glad that you and the babies are doing good. Sorry that Joey has a cold. I hope that he gets to be feeling better really soon.

Have fun cleaning out the basement! Sorry that dh is going to be so busy.

Have fun with Joey when you go to see "A Christmas Carol". I love that one.

Well, I guess I had better get back to work, just wanted to check in and say hi.

Take care!!!!

Heather P. said...

Glad to hear the twins are doing good!! I am so glad to see your ticker at 27 weeks!!! That is great!! You are so close now!! I say that to you and I am at almost 32 and I think Feb will never get here LOL!!

We cleaned our basement too!! Carl did all the work and I stood there looking at him!! Well my sister did most of the work!!(SHE DID ALL OF IT)

Hope Joey is feeling better