Not much going on here. Busy as usual but I guess it is status quo. Work has been crazy - I feel like I am never home - I love the summer but I hate the constant "something to do" that goes along with it.
I am taking Joey to his first yankee game tomorrow -he is so excited - it will be his first yankee game and his first train ride - should be fun. My sister is going to take care of the babies - this will be the first time we are leaving them with someone for a real extended period of time and only the 3rd time we have left them EVER. My sister is excited - boy is she in for a surprise!
The Christening is next weekend. We are having the party at a county park - hot dogs, hamburgers, hero, salads, beer, wine and soda - a real down home white trash party!!! LOL - I don't care this is probably the only chance I will get to have a party in the summer since Joe's birthday is late fall and the twins are early winter.
School starts in three short weeks - I have no nails left I am biting them so much.
I am thinking about going back to get my masters degree - if not starting in January then starting next September - the program meets once every other week - it will take me a couple of years but I figure by the time the babies go to school I will have my degree. My goal is to ultimately start teaching on the college level - who knows - we will see what happens.
I am taking this from Jess....
It is my on notice board...
Well, maybe not. For some reason it isn't uploading - so I guess I will try again later.
I am posting more pics to the baby website so go on over and take a look.
I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey jenn, I am so sorry that I have been such a bad blogger lately!! I had to read everything to catch up! Glad you kept the web site. I have had the same problem as the number of comments has gone down on my page as well. Glad to hear that everything is ok. I changed the name of my blog so that people would know that I have had my son. I really didn't want to start another page. I didn't read far enough back to find your little one's web page could you email me the link at pleasantswife@aol.com
Thanks look forward to seeing the twins!
Heather
I think going back for your master's is a great idea...knowing your smarts, you'll probably finish in half the time.
Kiss the kids for me pea.
you guys looked like you had so much fun yesterday!
The babies are growing so fast Jenn! They are just adorable. Joey is so cute too! Looks like a lot of fun was to be had at the Yankees game.
Good luck on going back for you Master's. It will be a lot of work, but I am sure that you will do great!
Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.
I wish that I could go back for my Masters... do it Jenn!!! It sound so exciting!
Hope you had funa t the game!
Post a Comment