Don't mind Joey's underwear - if he is in the house, he is practically naked - he tells me "Mom, I want to be Nakey in my underwear!"
You both look so cute Jenn! Great pics...glad that you finally shared them with us.Now, just need a full pic of you!Take care.
So freaking sweet...yea, I want a headshot...of Chassy too!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Sorry guys - it will be a while until you get a head shot - I am having a girl - I look like shit and the boy hormones aren't even-ing it out! LOL
It is hard to say who is cuter.. Joey or your belly!
I am so glad that you are doing well. Your belly and son are wonderful!!
Oh how cute...Joey is such a proud brother.
All of you are so cute, Joey is going to be a great older brother. I am so glad that things are going well. I am just so excited for you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You both look so cute Jenn! Great pics...glad that you finally shared them with us.
Now, just need a full pic of you!
Take care.
So freaking sweet...yea, I want a headshot...of Chassy too!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Sorry guys - it will be a while until you get a head shot - I am having a girl - I look like shit and the boy hormones aren't even-ing it out! LOL
It is hard to say who is cuter.. Joey or your belly!
I am so glad that you are doing well. Your belly and son are wonderful!!
Oh how cute...Joey is such a proud brother.
All of you are so cute, Joey is going to be a great older brother. I am so glad that things are going well. I am just so excited for you.
Post a Comment