OK, OK - I know I am the worst blogger in the world! I haven't updated in 10 days. So here is the scoop (or lack thereof)
****Joey News******
Joey is too much lately - he cracks me up every day. I guess it is because he is learning all these things and having different influences in Preschool. Here is just a sample:
(Going to my brother's house at night): "Mom, the moon sleeps during the day and wakes up at night right?"
Me: Yup!
Joey: "That means he is NocTURTLE"
"Mom, it is a full moon out - he must have eaten alot of dinner!"
At the diner, Joey was looking at those things that you put the quarter in and get a stupid toy:
Me: "Joey, don't even think about it"
Joey: "MMOOOOMMMM - I'm thinkin' about it!"
We were arguing over the remote:
Me: "Joe - you are not the boss"
Joey: "Well, when my brother and sister are born, Iwill be the boss of them!"
There is just a sample of my little pip - he is getting so big it breaks my heart sometimes. He got his pictures done for Preschool - they didn't come out that great but hopefully I will get them soon and be able to post.
I have a parent/teacher conference tomorrow morning - My God - it is Preschool people - get a grip!!
****Baby News ******
I went to the doctor last week - got a sonogram - everything is looking great - I am proud to say that Nicholas is hung like a yak! LOL Even the tech said "O My - he definately still is a boy! He is huge! I am giving you a picture of this!" OK, maybe it doesn't sound so professional but I have been going to this doctor for about 10 years.
Both babies are measuring about 1 1/2 pounds - Nicky is about 2 ounces bigger than the girl (yes, we still have not decided on a name for her yet!)
My doctor keeps telling me that he will want me to cut down on work after the first of the year - I haven't told my boss yet - I am just going to see how it goes. It is one thing if there is a medical reason for me to cut down my hours - but I don't just want to do it because that is his protocol - I will take it day by day - I only work 4 days now as it is - and I would like to take as much time as possible off after the babies are born - so we shall see.
I feel pretty good - I am starting to get uncomfortable - and big - but nothing too bad - I have been getting bad heartburn lately that nothing seems to help - bland foods, small meals - doesn't really matter but that is just par for the course.
The babies move around constantly now- it is really amazing that they have any room to do anything in there - but I think they are salsa dancing! LOL
****My husband****
My husband has been working his butt off - trying to get as much work in as possible before the babies are born - I miss him alot but I understand.
We actually went on a date last Friday - we ate dinner at this small Italian place and then saw Derailed - unfortunately we had to sit in the very first row which sucked big time - but it was nice to be out with him alone. He reverted back to the gentleman days - opening the door for me - holding my hand - very very nice.
****Living Situation*****
We have decided to stay in our tiny cramped house until at least the summer - we are making the basement a play room so all of Joey's toys will go down there - which will free up room. I know it isn't the most comfortable solution - but I am so paranoid to take on an added expense before I really know what my expenses will be when the babies are born - since we made the decision I have had less anxiety attacks - so I am sure it is the right decision.
**** My online friends*****
I have been reading all of the blogs....even if I don't comment very often - I usually read them from work so I don't have much time.
Ally: I am so happy that you got an offer on your house and I am sorry that AF fucked with you this month.
Jess: I was shocked to read about AF - I hope you are doing ok.
Lesley: It sucks when the kids are sick! I hope Ayden feels better soon and you get your living arrangements figured out.
Jamie: I am sorry that AF is toying with you this month - she is really a class A bitch. I can't wait to see pics of your floor.
Chas: Love the belly pics - congratulations on the 3rd trimester! I hope you have a great time in Texas.
Liz: I am sorry that your beta was negative - I hope you are doing OK.
Heather P: Great sono pics - I am glad your boy is doing so well - Great job!
Heather M: I am curious to see if your "boy" feeling turns out to be correct.
For anyone I missed: I hope you are doing ok!
Well, I guess that is it for now - I will make an effort to get my pics scanned/uploaded and post them! Talk to everyone soon!
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is great to hear from you Jenn! I love to get your updates. Joey sounds like a little pistol. He is so cute anyway!
I am glad that the babies are doing so good. I can't wait to see some updated pics of Joey and the babies.
Sorry that Joe has been working so much, but it is great that you got to go out on a date. That sounds really nice.
Well, time for me to get back to work...take care.
It is great to see an update from you. I am glad that things are going well. Your twins will be here before you know it. Time is just going by so fast!
I am glad that you are feeling better about staying in the house. I hope that you are able to find room for everything. Have you gotten any of the baby stuff yet? Do you know when you are having your shower?
so glad to hear from you!! I have a confession!! I haven't been blogging as much lately either!!!
Your son is going to have so much fun with his siblings!!!!
Glad to hear the babies are doing well!!
Joey is one funny kid! Someday when turn on the TV and see him on Leno cracking Mom jokes I'll be able to say "I knew him when..."
Glad Nicky and the "the girl" are dioing great... um... Jamie is a pretty good name for a girl...
Glad to hear all the news in your post... Hope the heartburn goes away soon!
Glad to hear things are going well. Joey is too much....what a great big brother he will be. Glad you had a nice date with Joe. Take care!
Post a Comment