Sunday, November 06, 2005

Quick update...

Well, dinner is almost ready so I am going to try and do a quick update - not much is going on really - except I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately with the twins coming. We were looking for a new place - and found the perfect one - but then I chickened out - I am so nervous that my husband will get slow or I will have to be out of work for longer than I planned that I talked my husband into staying in our tiny house until at least next summer - if not longer. I am just so paranoid to take on the extra expense of a bigger house when I don't know how much these little buggers are going to really cost!!!

SO - basically we are clearing out the basement and making it a playroom and the babies will share a room with Joey - which is fine with him because he didn't want to move anyway - and kept saying "the babies can sleep in my bed with me mom - we don't have to move. I also think that the twins are going to be such a big adjustment for him that I want to make as little changes as possible right now for him.

Work has been crazy - I feel like I have been waiting for the slow season for 4 years now - it is good though - I am hoping to get alot of my big stuff done before I go out on maternity leave.

My boss said that he will be paying me my full salary when I go out which is great - the only thing is he said he may not implement my raise until I come back - which, if I think about it, really pisses me off. The other girl I work with went out in March for the birth of her son and she got her full pay - not to mention that because of circumstances I only took 4 1/2 weeks maternity leave and she got the full 8 weeks - we will see what happens - too early to bitch about something that I can do nothing about.

Joey was Cat in the Hat for Halloween - I will try to upload the pictures soon - the hat was bigger than him! LOL Here is one pic of him in his Preschool Parade:




No - I didn't keep the hat like that - his teacher kept pushing it up - he didn't walk around like that on Halloween.

He had a good time though - so I guess that is all that matters. He got tired of trick or treating after about 10 houses - so that was good for me!




I also have some updated belly pics that I need to upload - I will try to take care of it later.

I guess that is it for now. I hope that everyone is doing well - I tried to comment on all blogs - hope I didn't miss anyone!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ally said...

I'm glad we got a chance to catch up yesterday Jenn. I know you mentioned feleing overwhelmed...but I'm sure with all of your family and Joe, you will do just fine and have lots of help. I wish I were closer!

Joey's costume is so cute...definately keep the hat for posterity!

Talk to you soon,

Love Pea

Heather P. said...

I am glad to hear from you. I am sure that you are feeling overwhelmed. I am and I am only expecting one!!! You will be fine and so will they!

Sporty said...

Sorry that you are feeling so overwhelmed Jenn. I am sure that it is a normal feeling, but I know that you are a strong woman and you will make it through.

Joey looks so cute in his Cat in the Hat outfit. He is adorable. I can't wait to see the babies. I bet they are going to be absolutely adorable too.

Can't wait to see the updated belly pics. Have a great day and week. Take care.

Sporty said...

Sorry that you are feeling so overwhelmed Jenn. I am sure that it is a normal feeling, but I know that you are a strong woman and you will make it through.

Joey looks so cute in his Cat in the Hat outfit. He is adorable. I can't wait to see the babies. I bet they are going to be absolutely adorable too.

Can't wait to see the updated belly pics. Have a great day and week. Take care.

Liz said...

Joey looks great! I know planning and worrying about what you will be able to do is very overwhelming. I know everything will work out. Can't wait to see your belly pics. Take care!