Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I have been tagged by Jamie.....


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Newspaper Delivery Person
2. Deli
3. Pizzeria - Counter and made Pizza!
4. CPA

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Braveheart
2. Terms of Endearment
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Dirty Dancing

Four places you have lived:
1. Centereach, NY
2. SElden, NY
3. Shirley, NY
4. Yaphank, NY

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Friends
3. Apprentice
4. Gilmore Girls

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney
2. Denver, Colorado
3. Rhode Island
4. Connecticut

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Email
2. blogs that I read
3. Washington Mutual
4. My niece's My space to make sure they aren't up to anything

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Francaise
2. Penne Ala Vodka
3. Mom's Spagetti Marinara
4. Anything Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. No where - I am home and that is right where I want to be right now
2.
3.
4.

Four friends I am tagging that I THINK will respond:
1. Chas
2. Jess
3. Jenn
4. Ally

1 comment:

Jenna said...

It is good to hear from you, I hope that everything is going wonderfully.
I hope you get a chance to update more.