Well, it is 10:30 at night - I have to take a shower before I go to bed because I have to go to work tomorrow. I began work on Monday and right off the bat did a 9 1/2 hour day - so much for easing back into it. Joey said that he was happy that I went back to work so I could make money to buy him toys!!!
The babies went to the doctor today. The details and a link to new pics are at the
baby site .
I am so tired - it has been such a long week and it is only Tuesday!!! I definately did not want to go back to work - holy dose of Mother's guilt! I know it is great that my husband can stay with the babies when I work - but I admit that I am totally jealous of the time he spends with them - no matter that he works at night and I have my own alone time.
Work was just as hectic as always and I got right back into the swing of things - there is so much work it feels like I never left - 8 weeks went by way too fast.
I haven't been updating too much but I do read blogs as much as I possibly can and I comment when I am able. I have been very lax lately and I apologize to everyone. I also don't get on the web at work anymore - I feel like I need to concentrate on work when I am there so that I can forget about it when I get home. Before I left I felt like whenever I was at work, I was worrying about things going on at home and when I was home, I was worrying about work - made me feel totally crazy and I wasn't very productive anywhere! I feel the need to be focused lately - probably because everything has the potential to be so chaotic.
So what is everyone doing for Easter?? I don't really have any plans. We may be going to breakfast at the hotel my sis-in-law works at to see the Easter Bunny but then I think we are having a quiet day at home - which sounds really good right about now.
Well, I think that is about it right now....like I said - I have to take a shower before bed so that I can sleep an extra 15 minutes tomorrow morning.
I will hopefully talk to everyone soon.
Love ya!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am glad that you were able to find time to update, i can't imagine how busy you are with Joey and the twins! It is amazing you are finding time for anything!
I am glad that the kids are doing so well. Youa re in my thoughts.. I have no real plans for easter.
Glad to hear from you!!! I have a hard time commenting too and I only have one!! LOL I went back to work when Ashton was 6 weeks old and I was terrible quilty!! I hear you loud and clear!
Heather
Happy to see an update! I am glad that things seem to be going so well. I know how you feel about going back to work. It really did suck!
As far as feeling jealous about the time that Joe is with the little ones...I understand that too, since J is home all the time with Samantha since he got laid off. I want it to be ME with her!
J's parents are coming in for Easter, so we are having a big Easter dinner at our house with his parents, my mom and step dad, and my step dad's parents. We are going to be busy!
Take care and hope to hear more from you soon.
No plans for Easter. Dave will be in Houston at a funeral.
I hope you have a fun day with the kids.
Talk to you soon
I know it must be hard adjusting to work. Hope you have a great Easter. Glad things are going well.
Excellent, love it! Eye hawaii lasik surgery
Post a Comment