Friday, March 24, 2006

Things I have learned....

Things I have learned in the past 6 weeks.....

1. Crying doesn't hurt babies.
2. The binkie is the most magical invention in the world.
3. It is possible to burp two babies simultaneously while carrying on a conversation with a 4 year old.
4. A 4 year old is a HUGE help with two babies at home.
5. Spit up, Poop and other bodily functions do not bother you like they did before.
6. The bouncy seat and swing are the 2nd and 3rd most magical inventions in the world.
7. No matter how hard you try - the baby will always end up in your bed.
8. It is possible to function on only 2 hour naps.
9. My husband is the most amazing dad in the entire world.
10. I am not too bad of a mom.
11. I don't want to go back to work.
12. The novelty of twins wears off pretty quick for everyone.
13. The novelty of twins NEVER wears off for us - still amazed that there are two.
14. Might be crazy - but still want more - I am sure I will change my mind once these two start walking and talking!
15. Four seems so grown up compared to 6 weeks.
16. It is possible to love 3 as much as you loved one.
17. I can understand how my mother was addicted to infants.
18. I can go months without sex. I got the go ahead two days ago and still have not stayed awake long enough to take advantage!
19. Don't think I will be tonight either!
20. It is possible to learn something new everyday.


OK - time to go - have to get some sleep - Hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Jenn

6 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I think you could probably write a book with the things you have learned being a mom of twins and a four year old. I am having a hard time with ONE two year old....

Hope you get some sleep soon!

Love ya!
Jess

Ally said...

I hope you're doing ok Jenn.

Take care.

Mrs. D. said...

Sounds like you are holding up well. I love hearing about you and the babies!

Mrs. D. said...

Sounds like you are holding up well. I love hearing about you and the babies!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work reviews detectors radar