I come from a family of basically VERY fertile women, Mom had 7, two sisters had two kids but each were surprises, My one sister had only one child - she had a series of progressively bad miscarriages and eventually got her tubes tied. It may seem that I could talk to her about it but she tends to dismiss my problems because what she went through was worse - which I am NOT disputing - but it isn't something you really want to hear.
My husband's sisters also get pregnant very easily and have absolutely NO clue about infertility - if I heard one more time "Will you get on with it already!" I was going to scream!!!!!
So I will TRY to maintain two sites, one that is generic baby updates and one that really has my thoughts and feelings down - strange that I can express how I feel to a bunch of people I have never met face to face but not to people I have known my whole life!!!!
I am having a hard time commenting on blogs but I am trying my hardest - it will get harder when I go back to work - which is fast approaching- April 10th!
My sister's mother in law embroidered these beautiful blankets for the babies - they list all their birth stats on them. Take a look....




She also hand embroidered like 6 bibs for the babies - I am almost afraid to use them during a feeding - they are so cute!
OK - and one more parting note - my son Joey says that it is very hard work being a big brother - which I guess is why he fell asleep sitting in his chair......

I hope everyone has a good one - hopefully I will update more soon.
4 comments:
It's a good idea to have 2 sites. The blankets are so nice. Glad everything is going well.
It is a great idea to have two sites, I could never let my family see my blog, it is big fear of mine that they will find it.
The blankets are sooo cute!!!!! I have a friend whos MIL embroidered but the things she makes doesn't even compare to how cute these blankets are.
We all understand you are busy, don't worry about not commenting on our blogs, you have enough to worry about with your precious twins!
What cute blankets!
just remember if you only have time to update one site... this on takes priority!!!!
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.. pics of Joey always crack me up... he is adorable!
Wow...beautiful blankies...I saved the ones I got from the babies birth!
I'm glad you're doing well Jenn...I miss talking to ya!
Post a Comment