Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ramblings.....

Well, I don't have much to update. I got a new office at work - very nice and offers more privacy so that is a good thing.

Life has been pretty status quo. Joe's Dad went into the hospital - so much family drama it is tiresome.

Here is a survey that Ally sent to me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Newspaper Carrier
2. Counter Person at Pizzeria
3. Pizza Maker (yes, I can make a real pizza - I can even throw it up in the air!)
4. CPA
>
>B) Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Godfather I
2. Godfather II
3. Braveheart
4. Steel Magnolias
>
>C) Four places I have lived:
All in NY:
1. Centereach
2. Selden
3. Shirley
4. Yaphank

>>
>D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Project Runway/Top Chef (tie)
4. Rescue Me
5. (ok - I know it is only supposed to be 4 but...) HBO Sunday Nights - all shows!

>E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Disney
2. Rhode Island (Mystic, Foxwoods)
3. Colorado
4. Upstate NY


>F) Web sites you visit daily

1. My IPP girls
2. MSN.com
3. My bank ( I am an anal reconciler!)
4. NYSACRA

>G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Pasta
3. Pasta
4. Did I mention Pasta?

>H) Four places I would rather be right now:
I know this is corny but I am home relaxing and there isn't really anywhere else Iwould like to be - I am not big on vacations - it is such a hassle - I know I am such a deadbeat!

OK - I am going to add some more - juicy ones!!!

>I) Craziest Place you have had sex:
In that pizzeria I worked at!!!

>J) One person in the world who you would apologize to if you could:
Janeane from High School- I was so mean to her.

>K) One person you would smack in the face if you had the chance:
Probably Scott - Played me for a fool in High School.

>L) One Person you would thank if you had the chance:
Mrs. Cain from 8th grade Math - she was the first teacher who made me believe in myself.

>M) One person you regret NOT having sex with:
Mike!! OK - actually two - Mike and Pat - what the hell was I thinking?????

>N) One person you regret Having Sex with:
Probably a guy named Joe - I did it with him to get someone else jealous - it wasn't good AT ALL - he actually did poses (like flexing muscle poses) afterwards - I pretended to be asleep so he would leave - terrible!

>O) If you could go back in time - would you have been more or less promiscuous?
More - definately More - I kick myself sometimes!!! LOL

>P) Do you believe in love at first sight?
No - just lust.

>Q) Do you believe in destiny?
I believe that everything happens for a reason.

>R) If you could speak to anyone - living or dead - who would it be? ( I know this is a copycat question - I read it somewhere before).
Jesus - if not Jesus then my Great Grandmother - just very curious about her.


OK - that is all I can think of right now - and I am getting so freakin' tired. FYI I posted more pics on the babies' website

Hope everyone is doing well!! Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Ally said...

I gotta say...those answers were hilarious...you are so funny.

I'm glad the kids are getting better. Love the pics pea!

Jenna said...

I hope that the babies are feeling better. I can't imagine how hard it would be to have sick twins. Every 15 minutes to be up is so much. When my niece is sick and I spend the night to help my SIL, it is hard. I can't imagine two sick babies.

I love to see updates from you. Keep them coming!