Well, as Ally pointed out - even though many people do not comment on the blog....a few are actually reading - as seems to be the case when I click the "view site stats" link on the bottom of my page which I didn't even realize existed. So I am back! I can't promise how often I will update b/c I still have the baby centered life dilemma but I will do my best.
Jenna - thank you for pointing out that the baby site is accessed by my family and they may find this site through your link if you comment - didn't even think about that!
So...here is something that I don't think I have spoken about.....
My brother is currently serving in Afghanistan and I am completely scared shitless about him everyday. He has three young boys and a wife and he is over there serving his country. The sad part is half of America doesn't even realize we are still in Afghanistan and to read the news now it seems like it is getting worse and worse over there. There was an article in Time magazine that said the Taliban is now posting notes on people's doors at night to intimidate them. Please say a prayer that he comes home safely.
He just was home for a few weeks - it was so nice seeing him - but so sad too because I knew he would be leaving before we knew it. We do not expect him home for at least another 9 months now - after which he can be deployed to Iraq at any moment. I can't even imagine how his wife is feeling - I don't even pretend to understand.
Anyway - I know you are not reading this but.......
I AM PROUD OF YOU LITTLE BROTHER!
OK - well that is my quick update. I have to get back to work now. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you are sticking around!
Glad you're not shutting down. I tried posting to your previous post but it wouldn't let me...very strange. Will say prayers for your brother.
I am really glad that you are keeping your blog.
I will be keeping your brother in my prayers.. I can't imagine how scary that is.
Post a Comment