Well, I have started up a New Blog - I have a hard time using the html codes on regular blogger - but could not convert this page to the new beta format - which is so much easier.
Please visit my new page for updates on me.
I still have the baby website which gives updates for the kids - my new page will just be a continuation of this blog - my life, rants and stupid crap.
Sorry to be a big pain in the ass!
Thanks everyone!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ia m having trouble poting comments on your new blog... anyone else having trouble? The word verification shuts down my computer... any ideas?
Jamie - I just posted a comment and it seems to be working for me. Sorry you are having problems - see what happens when I try to make things easier?
Post a Comment