Thursday, December 02, 2004

Could it be?

Well, I spent my day off either laying in quiet agony or hovering over the toilet today. I must have caught a stomach bug or something. I am only 6 dpo, so the chance that this is morning sickness is probably remote. Of course, I can't help but to by a little hopeful.

With my luck, it was probably the meatloaf I cooked last night! I haven't gotten sick since around 2 this afternoon, and I ate something a little while ago but I still feel a little queasy - not too queasy for a Burger King Chicken Sandwich though! Joey said he would bring something home for me.

The first thing he said when I told him I felt nauseous was "Do you think you could be pregnant?" I told him that I think it would be too soon - so don't get my hopes up.

Still, I was talking to my son about having another baby - he informed me that he absolutely does not want a baby boy - he wants a sister - considering that we haven't had a girl in my family in 15 years - I am not sure he is going to get his wish!

It sounds sick - but now I am constantly pressing on my boobs to see if I feel any tenderness - which I always got early with the past two pregnancies - so now they hurt b/c they are bruised - not because I am pregnant.

I should be receiving my tests tomorrow, so I will take my first one on Saturday - even though I know it will be too early to get a BFP! Then I will take one Sunday and Monday - then I will probably wait two days and take the last two tests on Thursday and Friday - At which time I will only JUST be due for my AF - and therefore will probably need to go out and buy more tests until I am disappointed two days later! Aaahh such is the life of a woman who is trying to conceive.

In January I will need to go to the Doctor's to begin fertility testing :( Not happy about that one - let me tell you.

I will also need to do a follow-up pap for the ascus they found last time - again - not happy.


Hopefully I will be blessed for the Holiday. If I am pregnant, then I should be able to tell everyone by the end of January - that should be around the end of my first trimester - I definately can't tell anyone before 7 weeks - which is when I miscarried last time.

I am so scared that my son was the exception to the rule and I will have another miscarriage - I pray that it isn't the case - I will also have to worry about the incompetent cervix which I think I will ask my doctor to put a stitch in even if I do not show any signs. Just to be safe.

OK, so I will update on Saturday after my first test - Fingers and Toes crossed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, this is David...Ally's husband. I'd like to talk to you about doing something for Ally. Can you email me at david.miller at valero.com ? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

P.S. This is about a surprise so please don't mention it to her.