Well, here I am again - no BFP for Jenny this month. What the hell is going on. I ordered a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor from Ebay - because I guess the normal opk kits, saliva testing and charting isn't enough for me. I have also instructed my husband (after reading an article I received from another ttc er - Thanks Lesley) that we will need to do it about 3-4 days BEFORE I ovulate to make sure we only get fresh sperm on my ovulation day (how he puts up with me I have no idea)
I know I was supposed to wait for after the holidays - but I called my doctor today about the AF. I was hoping that he would say - "Well, let's just do a round of Clomid and see how that works" Unfortunately, if my doctor is anything, he is thorough - so I have to make an appointment for an HSG test and my husband needs to make love to dixie!
When I called, the woman was not there - maybe that was a sign that I should wait until next month - I think I just might do that. I don't know anymore.
I do know that this month has sucked for me - it seems that everyone and their mother are pregnant - I am getting so frustrated. I want my son to have brothers and sisters!!!
I have to go - I am tired and the baby needs to go to sleep. I will write back soon.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment