Thursday, December 30, 2004

My BBT Chart - Click Here

OK - I am very confused - I had a positive opk on the 15th cycle day (which never happens) but I haven't gotten a temperature rise yet - well, at least I didn't think so - but I was putting in fake temps for tomorrow and the next day to see what the chart will look like and If I put any temp over 96.9, the chart all of a sudden says that I ovulated on the 17th day. If that is true - then I totally missed my opportunity, since I only bd on the 16th day. I am so very confused right now.

But my chart is really weird - last month I had a very distinctive rise - I was in mid to low 96s for the first 3 weeks of the month and then mid to high 97s the second half - this month I am all discombobulated!!! I put the link in for my chart - in case anyone ever tries to read this - which I don't think they will.

If I did in fact ovulate on the 15th day then I am totally confused and pissed because I totally missed my time again!!! What the hell is going on with me????

No comments: