OK - so my husband is Exhausted, I am on day 23 and still no spike. I am afraid to ask him if he wants to try again tonight - I resorted to porn last night so I don't know what I will do tonight.
We had a discussion this afternoon about how far we were willing to go to conceive a second time. I am so afraid that I am concentrating on ttc to the point where I am ignoring Joey. I don't know where my breaking point will be but I guess I have to figure it out sooner or later.
Joey is up - I will write more later - or maybe I won't - I am so tired.
Sunday, January 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jenn,
I read some of your postings...I swear, it's like reading what I would write. I decided to start my own blog. Maybe it will be therapeutic LOL
check it out if you get some time...I can rant with the best of them :)
Ally
http://allywantsthree@blogspot.com
Post a Comment