It is cd33 - 5-6 days before I expect AF. I tested this morning and got a BFN - I am 8 days post ovulation and praying for symptoms, some kind of symptoms. I made my husband listen to my belly this morning to tell me if he heard a baby growing - he humors me - one of the reasons I love him so much. (all he could hear was my stomach growling)
I want another child so bad - but this morning - my son asked me for some juice -and gave me this cutesy look - I can't explain it but he had a closed mouth smile, tilted his head and squinted his eyes a bit - almost like "you know you can't resist me - go get the juice" and I knew - at that moment that if God sees fit not to give me another - then it would be ok - my boy is enough. I got so lucky with him - he is smart, beautiful, funny, healthy - everything a mother could want and I am so thankful that he is in my life.
That is not to say I will not continue to try, and go through what I have to, but it is comforting to know that I will be ok in the end - no matter how it turns out. That is a good feeling.
Well, I have two more tests - one for tomorrow and one for Friday - by that time my other tests should be in the mail so I will test for the 5 days after that - unless I get AF, then it will be back to Day 1.
Side note to Ally: you go girl!!! I am so happy that you got the response you wanted! You deserve it - January me, February you and March Lesley!!!
Another Side Note: PW - what the hell is up with the board - let's go already!!!!
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment