I am on Cycle Day 3 - therefore nothing interesting going on. I am home from work today which is a good thing - I am getting so tired of the daily grind - I really am.
Joey is sitting in the kitchen sink with his rubber duckies after an unfortunate incident with some poop. Not fun!
5 days and counting until the test - I am a little nervous but felt better after reading some of the posts.
I am on the phone right now with the insurance company - I am getting such a runaround with these tests. I know they are covered but I still need to get a referral for some reason - this is so annoying I can't take it!!!......OK - just got off the phone - I don't need a referral but my husband does!! This is so annoying!!!!!
Well, this seems to be an everyday occurence but I don'thave much to say right now! I will write more later.
Friday, January 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment