Wednesday, January 05, 2005

ok - so the boards at PW are not up right now

Since the boards aren't up I had to write somewhere. I HATE THIS TWO WEEK WAIT!!!!
I am only 2dpo and I am already discouraged - how bad is that??? I just can't imagine seeing two lines on a test. I don't know if I will be able to take it if I get another negative. I am getting so tired of all of this trying. I want to make love to my husband on a whim - not because I have to - that is the most frustrating part - and knowing if we don't do it at this exact moment and at in this exact position - we will lose our opportunity for that month.

I was joking with my husband tonight and I told him that I had a full fern pattern - His face said everything - I know he is getting so tired of this as well.

OK, I have to go - I am going to blog myself right into a pissy mood - I am going to go read my book. (The Godfather Returns)

No comments: