Sunday, January 23, 2005

It is official - I am a shit heal

OK - so I just went back over to the PW board and that poor woman who I went off on (even though I tried not to) deleted her post and apologized. I am definately a bitch - no doubt about it - this ttc crap is eating me alive! Right away I am a big fucking bitch. Well, watch out if I have to go on Clomid - I heard it makes you an emotional mess!

I am going to web md to print something out on side effects of Clomid so my husband can prepare - the poor guy.

Talk to everyone soon.

1 comment:

Ally said...

You are so not a bitch! These people need to lurk before they comment on a ttc board. They should be educated enough to know WHY we are here and NOT to be so insensitive. It burns my ass quite frankly. So, what you did is what many of us would have done. If I would have seen it first, you bet your ass I would have told her the same thing. So, now I'm a bitch I could really care less.

On another note, I can't wait til the Clomid starts...hahaha. Bitchyness here we come LOL!!!