This will be quick, as I am at work right now. I didn't have much to say yesterday - so sorry for the cut and paste from Preconception.com. I am tired today - didn't get much sleep last night.
My doctor called and I asked him if I will be given a prescription for antibiotics - he told me that there isn't any hard data that supports the need for that - it is controversial. Whatever.
He told me to take 3 motrin about 1/2 before the procedure - I asked him if I could take a muscle relaxer - Doc: "Well then someone will need to drive you because you will be drowsy and can't drive - so I can't really tell you to take one". Dude seriously - you are so overtly concerned with liability - I just wanted to know if I took one would I end up dead on the table? Answer the question!
I have a follow up appointment on Valentine's day but I have to call the Friday before that to make sure the results of both tests were in.
Oh and I got the authorization number for my husbands' analysis - which is good because the test would have cost $190 if Vytra decided not to cover it.
I am very low today - very depressed about tomorrow's procedure but I will get over it.
Hey Lesley - thanks for the reading!
Ally - throw that god damn machine out!
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I turned that damn thing on...and wouldn't ya know...2 bars and no test! Too freaking ridiculous.
And don't worry about that test ...it's just one step closer to babyhood. I think it may show alot and if not, well, you are being proactive. That's positive! Chin up grasshopper!
Hey Jen,
Good luck with the test tomorrow. I hope that it goes well. You will be in my thoughts. The snow storm looked amazing. (really what I wouldn't do for just an inch, it is almost 80 degrees today)
Don't feel bad about telling that girl something. Why would she come to our board. People who really want a baby and be like I can get pg easy.. should I? People really don't think about things.
Well Talk to you later.
Jenna
Post a Comment