Thursday, January 06, 2005

Definately a Spike

Well, this morning my temp was 97.6 so I have definately ovulated - well, if my temp is still up tomorrow around the same it was this morning than I can say definitively that I ovulated on teh 24th or 25th cycle day -If I ovulated on 24th then I bd 3 days before and the day of ovulation. If the 25th, than I bd the 4 days before ovulation - either way I should still have a good chance. I hope I hope I hope.

Joey was so good at Mommy and Me today - he shared the toys so well, I was very proud of him - he is getting so big now, it almost makes me sad to watch him do all of the things that he does - where did my little boy go???

I was going to do a separation class in the Spring for him but decided against it - maybe I will do in the summer - but for now Miss Doreen (his teacher) said they will be gearing his class more towards a preschool setting - starting to do the alphabet, story time by itself - not with their snack, things like that. I called the Preschool today - they are sending me information - if I sign up before 1/31 I will get this year's rate - so that should be good - either way it is going to cost me an arm and a leg - It sucks that my school district doesn't offer Pre-K.

Well, I have some things to do - 8 more days and I can take my first test!!!! I know, I know, I am pushing it to test on day 10 - but I have four tests so I will test on the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th day - I try to pretend that I will wait until AF is due - but I know I probably won't~

I will write more later.


No comments: