OK - here I am today - looking obsessively online for information on the HSG test that I am taking next week. I am also starting at the prescription for my husbands semen analysis - and trying to figure out when we will be able to get that done. I have to call up and make an appointment - which I am not looking forward to at all!! I am also not looking forward to breaking the news to him that we have a definate date - He knows in theory that this has to be done - but well, the theory and the actual doing it are two different things!
OK - so I am going to call now......They need to call me back.
This is crazy - I never believed I would have to go through all of this crap. I am getting tired of it all!!!!
I will be ok though - I always am - just a little crampy and moody I guess. I am waiting for my husband to come home with my dunkachino! I am having withdrawals (Sorry Ally).
Today was Joey's last Mommy and Me class. He did so well!!! He did all the singing and dancing - I was very proud of him. I have to sign him up for preschool soon - before the end of this month. I am not looking forward to it at all! He is getting so big!
OK - so that is it for now -not much of any interest!
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment