Wednesday, January 19, 2005

AF has Arrived

Yup - AF has arrived, right on schedule!! One day after big temp drop!! I am on the phone with the hospital now making an appointment for HSG. This sucks!

Later this morning.....

OK the hospital just called back - my appointment is on Wed. morning at 9:30 am. I am very nervous but trying to put it out of my mind. Hopefully all will be ok and doc will give me the Clomid.

I am doing ok though - that is the one good thing about charting your temp. Once you see it drop you know AF is coming so you have some time (I usually have 24 hours) to prepare yourself. That way when you see the bitch you have already dealt with it. There were actually no tears this month - no "Why Me?'s". I will move forward with the testing and hope for the best.

Ally, I hope you had a good day today - you lucky thing you!!

Lesley - Thanks for the words of encouragement on your blog - you are awesome!

Talk to you soon.
Jenn

1 comment:

Ally said...

Make sure you start that fertility monitor today!
Sorry about that bitch coming to town. What a sorry ass she is.