Well, I got the HSG done today - not as bad as the horror stories I have been reading about. It is a little crampy but way worse than my normal period - the worst part is when they blow up the cathetar! The anticipation was 1000 times worse than the reality.
Joe came with me which made everything that much better - he steadies me. I also took 4 Advil before I left!!
Long story short (too late) my tubes are perfectly clear and uterus is normal. The only thing with my uterus is that it is inverted - which I have known pretty much all my life - so it is not a big deal - the doctor describes it like being left handed -
Soo... Next comes the Analysis on Joe (Friday) and then we will see what my doctor says on Feb. 14th. We should be going on Clomid on next cycle. I will be ovulating around the 9th or 10th (if my cycle is 36 days).
Hope everyone is doing good - Ally - thanks for the pep talk last night!
Talk to you soon.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is excellent Jenn. I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you. Onward and upward!!!!!
Post a Comment