Well, they are there - at 8:55am this morning I dropped off the boys to find out if they can drive and read a map! Noone at the hospital was even the least bit surprised that the wife was dropping off the kids - I guess it is a normal occurance. The woman at the lab said they may have results by the afternoon- but the latest the doctor will have them is Monday or Tuesday - so here is my plan of action:
- If the swimmers are olympic quality - I am going to postpone the dr. appointment for one week - my current appointment will fall about 3 or 4 days after I ovulate - too early for a positive test. So I will wait a week when the possibility of a positive is more likely.
- If the swimmers are still hanging out in the kiddie pool I will go to the appointment as scheduled since the likelihood that I am pregnant will be pretty slim.
I really don't think he is the issue though - since he has already gotten me pregnant.
I am resisting the urge to call now - It is only 1:26pm so I know it is way too early, but I am hoping nonetheless.
OK - well, Joey is across the street playing with his cousin so I have to get some cleaning done before he gets back.
If I get results I will write more later.
Friday, January 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment