OK - so here is the story. Ally set me up with a woman who reads your cards from the PW board. Although I was nervous, and not quite sure if I believed in this or not - I went for it.
Stacia contacted me and told me to concentrate on a question:
"Am I pregnant? Am I pregnant? Am I pregnant? Am I pregnant?"
Stacia: You will Succeed.
(Ok what - the question was yes or no - am I pregnant or not????)
Stacia: You need to de-stress.
(again - ok, what? Who the hell in this world doesn't need to de-stress - I mean de-stress, I can read any half assed 'get yourself knocked up' book and they will tell me to de-stress. And speaking of de-stress, how exactly does someone go about de-stressing? Between their toddler, their husband, their job, their family and everything else - do you mean I have to NOW fit in time to "De-Stress" Well great, now I am stressing about De-stressing)
Stacia - they don't give me a time frame though
Me - oh ok
Stacia - I will try to do another read
Me - ok
after a little while.....
Stacia - soon
(soon when, two months two years - what is soon?)
But then she says.....
I would test soon though - like within the next couple of weeks
(speechless)
Just a feeling I have
(still speechless)
Ally im's me:
Ally: What is your feeling on Jenn
Stacia: She needs to destress or she won't be happy in the end
Stacia: If she is pregnant now (what? o my god) then she will be in a few months
(still speechless)
So dear readers (of which there is all of 1 of you) of course, I took a test last night only to see a big - sign.
Of course, I imagined seeing a faint vertical line - could that be a + ? Is it my imagination? Babe, look at this, is there a line?
Babe: I don't really see it
Ok, probably just imagining it.
45 minutes later after fishing the stick out of the garbage
That is a line - o my god - there is a + on this stick, babe, come look at this
Babe: Well that looks like a + but it could be just a stray line (us ttcers know that is called an 'evaporation line'
Well, if it is positive, it will be tomorrow morning too.
Fast forward to 5:45 am:
Look at last nights test - that is definately a + sign - well, here goes nothing.
Damn it - a BFN! not even an imaginary line. Well, let me leave it here and I will look again in a few hours
Fast forward a few hours - Nope - still BFN
Fast forward to right this second - hold on while I fish this out of the garbage....
STill BFN.
So there you have it - back at square 1. I am totally confused. Well, excuse me now b/c I am going to take another test so much for buying in bulk!!
But......
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment