Well, it is Tuesday night - I did the ovulation scope when I got home - a little bit of ferning - but not enough to bd again!!!! I am so tired. I am trying to get my boy to go to bed so I can sack out - Funny, yesterday I was trying to get him down so I could fool around - today I just want to sleep.
Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow - I am so tired.
Work......I know I have a good deal there - but sometimes I feel like it never ends. Every day there is another crisis I have to deal with - and not just me - F & K work their butts off too. I get to the point where - when I am at work, I am thinking of all of the things I should be doing at home. When I am at home I am thinking of all of the things that need to be done at work. I have a hard time concentrating anywhere!!!
Oh well, who cares about that stuff.
I ordered my pregnancy tests already - how sad - and I haven't even officially ovulated yet!
They should be here in a day or two - I ordered 4 tests - so that will last me for a week. I am going to try so hard not to test until:
1. Two weeks after I see a temperature spike or
2. I start feeling some symptoms. With both of my pregnancies I started getting symptoms (sore boobs and extremely tired) about a week before I was due (which would be about a week after I ovulate).
I really hope this is the month - We have tried so hard this month - we bd twice when the opk was positive (on cd 15 & 16) and four times around my normal ovulation time (day 20 to day 24).
If it doesn't happen this month I will have to go for the HSG test - not looking forward to that, and my man will have to make nice with a dixie cup (:() Well, I don't want to think about that right now - I just want to get through the next two weeks.
I am so hoping for a BFP!!!!
OK - I am tired. I am going to try to check the board and then cuddle with my boy!!!!!
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment