Well....no news on gender! At 1:00pm the office called me to let me know that my doctor would not be there and I would be seeing the Nurse Practitioner. When I asked about the sono, they said that there wouldn't be a technician there and I could re-schedule if I wanted to...I said screw it and went anyway.
So here are the stats:
Baby A - heartbeat 156
Baby B - heartbeat 148
Uterus - About the size of 20 weeks
Weight Gain - two pounds in two weeks - nurse said I was on track
Blood Work - All came back great
Blood Pressure - 110 over 60 (I think that is what it was - she said it was perfect)
Cervix - Long and Closed - Woo Hoo - no cerclage yet - I can still have real sex!
Next Appointment - September 28th at 5:30 pm - definately getting a sono so I will know what I am having then (if they cooperate)
The appointment took all of 15 minutes form walk in the door to walk out.
In other news:
My little man started Preschool on Tuesday!!! My God - he is getting so so big - it breaks my heart sometimes.
The way they do it is you pull up in front and they take your kid out of the car - no long drawn out goodbyes - nothing - I know, seems harsh right?
So we are in the car line and he is ok and then he said to me "Mom, I really liked my Old School"
Me: "Well, I know...but let's give this a shot...it probably is really fun!"
Joey: "But....I really liked my Old School"
So, of course, I thought that I was going to have a problem, but when we pulled up he got right out, said "Bye Mom" and went into school......The little shit didn't even look back once!!!!
I know I know...that means I am raising a well adjusted little boy, secure enough that I will come back for him, confident to try new things on his own....yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.....He didn't look back once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then to add insult to injury....he cried when I came to pick him up because he wanted to play on the playground for a little bit. Too much!!!
Finally...
While Joey was at school yesterday, I went Maternity clothes shopping...I bought 3 pairs of work pants, a skirt, two pairs of jeans, 3 sweaters, a t-shirt. I also bought 3 pairs of sweatpants for Joey, a sweat shirt and a Sony Play Station game for my husband.....$205 bucks later!
I needed clothes though.....nothing really fits anymore and I am always so uncomfortable... I couldn't take it. I went to Target....Have you seen the prices of maternity clothes at specialty stores????? So what I have left over from Joey, what I have bought so far and clothes from my Best Friend - I should be set ..... unless I get so big that I have to go out and get mu mus!
So that is my update. I am going to try to comment on blogs now (I am at work...so bad, I know!)
Have a good day everyone!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Other than no dr. and no sono, sounds like your appt. went pretty good. Glad that everything is looking good for you.
Yep...the clothes are expensive. I couldn't believe how much they cost. I went to Target the other day and bought a couple more tops and another pair of jeans (we can wear them to work). You may also try JCPenney. They have some cute stuff and good sales.
Take care and have a great day and weekend!
I'm so glad everything is going well. Can't wait to find out what you're having. Joey sounds adorable...you've done a great job.
So great the appt went well. Sorry Joey didn't even look back. I know it must be hard they grow up so fast. I am glad you finally updated. You are in my thoughts.
Glad you had a good appt other then not getting the sono.
I hate buying clothes period so buying maternity is even worse cause nothing fits right!!
Joey sounds like a wonderful child!! I hope that my son will be that well at starting a new school!!
I'm glad the appt. went well. Hopefully they will cooperate and you'll know the sexes soon.
Take care pea.
Post a Comment