Thursday, September 29, 2005

My doctor's appointment

I went to the doctor today........................

Baby A - Is a Boy!!!!!!
Baby B - Is a Girl!!!!!

My son is so so excited.

I am still in shock!

Both babies are measuring at 17 1/2 weeks.....right on schedule!!!

I go back in 3 weeks on October 28th!

Gotta go back to work!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Jenn, wonderful news!!!! I'm so glad everything is going well.

Sporty said...

I had a feeling it was one of each! That is great news. I am so happy that everything is progressing like it should. I can't wait to see some new pics.

Take care and talk to you soon!

Jessigirl said...

WOW!!! I am SO excited for you! You can name the girl Allyjamiejesslesleychas. And name the boy Jesse...LOL.

Mrs. D. said...

YAY!!!! THat is exactly what I would want! I love Jess's name idea's! Got pics?

Heather P. said...

Congratulations!!! My dh hasn't felt Ashton move yet. Everytime he is moving or Carl has hands on belly Ashton stops moving!!