Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Not much to say

Well, I don't have much of an update. I am feeling better every day....the sickness is pretty much gone - I get about 5 minutes or so after I eat but absolutely NOTHING to Complain about.

I have been feeling the little ones move a couple of times a day - usually an hour or so after I eat - so that is exciting!

I have been working alot - I know it is early but I am trying to get a jump on all of my end of year work because - to hear EVERYONE tell it - I will be on bed rest sooner than I think. I don't know what it is about reproduction - whether it be trying to get pregnant, dealing with infertility, or actually being pregnant - but everyone and their mother's uncle think they should give you advice......If I want it - I will ask for it!

Joey is being so cute - it is amazing what a 3 1/2 year old (O my God - almost 4 - he will be 4 years old in less than 3 months!) can understand. Every morning he wakes up, come over to me and says "Morning Mama" and then bends to my belly and says "Good morning babies" - then in a squeeky voice says "Good morning Joey" like he is the babies talking!

I am a little upset - Joey has said that he will share both my husband and I with the babies - but when we ask if he will share his Uncle Pat he laughs and says "NNNOOOOOOOO!" I guess I know where I rate on the food chain! LOL

Well, my cable connection is broken for my camera - so instead I will post some pictures of the little man - He has grown so much!!!

Here he is about 3 months on his Christening DAy:


Here he is wrestling with his daddy! What a fierce Creature (don't you love the tighty whiteys?)


This is Joey's first Halloween....We had to put the makeup on him while he was alseep - about 1 hour later his whole face was grey!


He was about 3 or 4 months here - just hanging out on the chair!


Here is Joey on his tree swing - notice what he is sitting on? That is right - it is a spackle bucket - that is my husband - resourceful to the end - not for nothing but HE LOVED that SWING!!! LOL


I hope everyone has a Great day.

4 comments:

Sporty said...

I am glad that you are beginning to feel quite a bit better Jenn. It is great that you are feeling the little one's move. I can't wait to feel mine!

Those are great pics of Joey. He is such a handsome little man.

Take care!

Liz said...

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better. I'm sure feeling the babies move is a wonderful experience. Great pics of Joey!

Ally said...

I love LOVE the pics of Joey...he is so freaking cute. I bet he's gonna be some big brother.

I'm glad you're feeling better and
feeling the peas move. I can't wait for that either.

Thanks for the sweet thoughts too. :)

Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling the little ones move! I am so jealous!! I think I do every now and then but really no. I am going to keep saying no until I know for sure!!

What a wonderful big brother Joey is going to be!!!!