Friday, December 30, 2005

Some Belly Pics





Well, here is my profile at 31 weeks - my husband says I look like a bullet! Notice the Protrusion of the Belly Button - my husband is OBSESSED with my belly button - he will rub my belly and then inevitably he starts pushing down on my button - he calls me a push start!!!!















Here is the frontal view - if I would move my hand and let my boobs drop where they would - I would look like Mickey Mouse!!!!




At my last sonogram both babies were measuring at 3 lbs - that was at 28 weeks - according to all the baby books - in single pregnancy the baby should be about 3 pounds at 30-31 weeks - so both of my babies are measuring big - you can definately tell by my belly!!!!!!






I am off from work tomorrow and Sunday so I won't be updating again - so I want to say to everyone:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

You are looking so good, your belly is so cute! I am so glad that the babies are doing so well. I am so excited.
Happy New Year! I hope that you have a great year!

Heather said...

I am so glad to see that you are doing well, and the pics are great! It's good that your babies are measuring big, that means you are eating well! hOpe you had a wonderful new year!
Heather M.

Liz said...

You look great. Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Sporty said...

You look great Jenn! I am so jealous. Glad to hear that the babies are doing so good too!

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Take care and I look forward to seeing more pics.

Heather P. said...

You look beautiful!

I still have an innie and it is a joke with my dh that when it does pop I am ready to go to the hospital! LOL (Men the stuff they get stuck on!)

Jessigirl said...

I am so happy for you. You look absolutely wonderful. But what is it with you pregnant chicks and not giving us any face shots? LOL

I am counting down the days with you.

Love always,
Jess

Mrs. D. said...

Hooray!!!! I love to see the belly pics! I don't see in stretch marks... how did you do that???