Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Doctor's Appt. Yesterday

Well - I went to the Doctor's yesterday - my chunky kids are both weighing in at 4 pounds 7 ounces each!!! They are the size of single babies and gained 1 1/2 pounds in the past month - right now I have more baby in me then when I delivered my son at 9 months!

I had Braxton Hicks this morning - one contraction was kind of intense - but once I walked around they went away. Boy am I glad I am having a scheduled C-Section! LOL

5 more weeks from today and I deliver - I am getting so nervous and I feel like I still have so much left to do!

Well - that is it - I am at work and I have stuff to do - hopefully I will be able to update more later.

Hope all is well!
Love,
Jenn

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I am glad that everything is going great!! Wow they are getting so big!! It is so amazing!!! 5 more weeks, I can't believe all the IPP babies are going to be here so soon. I am still so happy and excited for you.

Sporty said...

Glad that you had a good appt. Jenn. Also happy to hear that the babies are doing so good and growing like little weeds.

I can't believe that you only have 5 more weeks before you will be holding the 2 little ones in your arms.

Take it easy and take care of yourself.

Heather said...

I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. That is a LOT of baby inside!! I'd be thankkful for a c-section, too...lol. 5 weeks and then you have 2 teeny ones to love on...you deserve it! Take care!
Heather M.

Liz said...

I'm glad the appt went well and you are all doing well. I can't believe in 5 weeks your lil ones will be here. Hope the next few weeks go fast and smoothly for you. Take care!

Ally said...

5 weeks til 2 more peas!!

I can't wait!!

:)