Sunday, January 22, 2006

34 Week Belly pics.......






Well, if we get caught in a rainstorm, at least I know Joey won't get wet!!! LOL



SEE - even the guy on the TV can't believe how big I am - he is just sitting there with a big stupid grin on his face!



My GOD! My belly enters a room 10 minutes before I do - and yes, unfortunately, the stretch marks have appeared - thought I was going to get away with it - but I guess not!
















That's it - 34 weeks and counting.



3 comments:

Liz said...

You look great. The twins will be here soon.

Jessigirl said...

Well stretch marks or not I think you still look great! AND YOU ARE NEXT!!! I can't wait to hear the news that your little ones have arrived!! Take care and try to stay off your feet too much!

Love ya!

Jess

Heather said...

You really do look great! I am amazed at how upbeat you sound...I feel stretched to the max already. I am so glad to hear that you are doing well...and like Jess said, you're up next!! Woo Hoo!!!
Stay relaxed and take it easy!
Heather M.