Friday, May 12, 2006

Hey All

This will be a quick one - I am at work right now so can't write much. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been thinking about them:

Ally - I am sorry your leg isn't 100% better - but all the more reason to stay in bed !!!!!!
Lesley - I am so so sorry that IUI didn't work this cycle - I understand how you feel - hopefully 3rd time will be the charm.
Chas - Have a great time in Texas - I know your grandmother is going to adore Sammy!
Jamie - Give us an update on how you are feeling and what you have decided.
Jess - We need an update from you!!! Miss hearing from you girl!
Liz - O my God!!! Congratulations!!!
Heather P - Ashton is getting so big! Congrats on the Baptism! I know working is hard - Mother's guilt is a terrible thing!
Heather M - O my God - how cute is Maddie - great pics!!!
Jenna - I am glad things are going better for you!
To everyone on PW - I do still read from time to time and I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

So about me...nothing much - work has been a little crazy lately - I am really tired, most days I start work around 7am which sucks!!! The babies are sleeping through the night, so that is good but Jenny has been very very cranky for the past few days - all she wants is to be held in the football position and bounced.

Joe started seeing someone - hopefully we will get back on track.

That is it for now - hopefully I will talk to everyone soon.

3 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I'm thinking about you. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Retirement plan compound interest formula