Monday, May 29, 2006

Barry Bonds

OK - I am not exactly sure why people are "yeah Bonds beat Babe Ruth" - Hello??? He is a juice head - I mean give me a fucking break already. And don't even get me started on fucking McGuire single season record - fuck that steroid freak - I don't get why these people are still playing - first off - McGuire should be stripped of the record - he was roiding when he achieved it.
2nd - yeah Bonds may not be sticking himself this season - but let's eliminate ALL home runs from the seasons that he was.
My son is a psycho baseball fan - he can't wait until he turns 5 so he can join little league - I shutter to think that these people will be his role models.
This
article in Newsday says it better than I can.

Sorry - just needed to ramble a bit!

1 comment:

Sporty said...

I agree! Not much else to add to that one.

Hope all is going well.

Take care of yourself.