I know, I know - it has been forever since my last update. Thing is, not much has been going on with me. Basically, I am just living life and that is it. Trying to get used to this schedule with the three kids and work.
Joe and I seem to be getting along better. He has been seeing a therapist so hopefully he can iron out his issues so we can iron out ours.
The babies are doing good - they are getting very big - it amazes me how quick the time goes. We watched video of Joey this morning when he was 7 months old - It is hard to remember when he was that young.
It is so hot here - we skipped right over spring and went straight to summer! The good thing is that I can put all the cute summer dresses on Jenny that I bought - I still can't believe I have a little girl!
Nicky is my little man - he is always so so happy. The only time he cries is when he is hungry or tired - never really has any cranky episodes.
Jenny on the other hand is a typical woman - cranky unless she is getting EXACTLY what she wants WHEN she wants it!!!! That's my girl! LOL
Joey has a cold and a bump on his head. Yesterday, Joe was swinging him on his tree swing and I guess Joey zigged when he was supposed to Zag and BOOM - hit his head on the tree!
Joey's Preschool graduation is on the 15th and then in 3 short months (sniff) he starts kindergarten - I can't believe it. I actually have to pick up his immunization records and register him next week. I have been putting it off - I feel like, once he starts school that is it - he isn't a baby anymore! How will I handle it?????????????????
What is everyone doing for the summer? I don't have any big plans - just some day trips planned:
- Museum of Natural History
- Bronx Zoo
- Riverhead Aquarium
- Yankee Game(s)
- Maybe Upstate for a couple of days.
I have to start planning the Christening - I am not having anything big and may take my sister up on her offer to have the party in her backyard - there won't be many people there. I guess we shall see.
OK - so I know it wasn't much of an update - more of a rambling.
I hope everyone is doing well - hopefully I will think of something brilliant and inspirational to say soon!
Have a great Memorial Day!
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear things are getting better. It is really tough those first 2 months isn't it? I think it isn't any easier I think we just get used to no sleep! LOL
best regards, nice info Caravavan awning
Excellent, love it! Samsung s105 mobile phone accessory Used appliances in new hampshire Elisha cuthbert bikini pics Sexy conference calls Effexor xr forms work at home job with better business bureau arizona+auto+insurance visitor security stationery uk download site for free scrabble game Cifal faucets Video camera for india Info http infertility about com od clomid
Post a Comment