OK - I know I am the laziest person in the world but I have discovered the most WONDERFUL invention in the world. It is Peapod by Stop and Shop. This service delivers your groceries right to the door. You simply go online fill up your "shopping cart" and they deliver your groceries the next day! If you order over $100 of groceries the fee is only $6.95!!! Hello??? I would spend that in gas just going to the grocery store! Of course, my downer husband was like "Well, what if they pick out bad produce...blah blah blah" - Guess what? They didn't my tomatoes are plump and juicy and my meat is nice and fresh (yes, everyone I know how it sounded - and I am so orgasmic over Peapod that I DON"T CARE!!!!)
Now, if I could get Target to deliver my baby stuff I would be all set!!!!!
Not much else is going on - same old same old. Work is insanely busy as usual. Did I mention that I got a new office? I love it - we were given the credit card to decorate it - it was a very nice change.
The kids have a doctor's appointment tomorrow - all three of them - and all three of them are getting shots - this should be interesting!
Joe and I are hot and cold - sometimes we get along so well that we are like two crazy kids - other times we fight over the smallest thing - it gets frustrating - things have happened in the past that I can't let go of (no - not infidelity if that is what you are thinking). I know that I should be talking to someone but sometimes I get so tired of thinking about it - the last thing I want to do is talk it out.
I guess we are just in a rough patch - hopefully everything will all work out - taking it day by day.
I have finally scheduled the Christening which will be August 20th - I have to get invitations tomorrow - we are having the party at Southaven Park - hopefully it won't freakin' rain.
That is about it I guess. I have been reading blogs and trying to keep up with everyone - I am going to go comment now since I have been so lax about it.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think all stores should deliver. Hope the appt didn't go too bad. Hope things improve with Joe.
Hi Jenn.. missed chatting with you the other night! Yes.. I LOOOOOVE grocery delivery... it is so cute and 1950's!
Take it for me... talking to someone does help.
Good luck at the dr with the three!
Post a Comment