7 Things to do before I die:
1. Raise independent Well adjusted children.
2. Get really really Old - but not senile or immobile
3. Watch my children fall in love and get married
4. Go to Ireland
5. Meet all of my IPP friends
6. Get my Master's degree
7. Teach at a college or University
7 Things I can do:
1. Sit for hours and read a book - for me it is almost like watching a movie.
2. Sleep
3. Some people say I can sing - but I don't think very well.
4. Math - pretty good with numbers
5. Cook
6. Speak my mind
7. I know all the words to the songs on NOggin and can sing "Clap Hands" in Italian.
7 Things I can't do:
1. Sing or say anything besides "Clap Hands" and Curse words in Italian - or any other language.
2. Science - can't stand it!
3. Play an instrument
4. Hold a Grudge
5. Do a Back Hand Spring
6. Be fake
7. Curl my tongue (you know - make it a U shape)
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of Humor
2. Sense of Humor
3. Hot Ass
4. Sense of Humor
5. I hate to admit it - but a little bit of a bad boy
6. Hair - I like good hair
7. Body Type - I like bigger stocky guys - I like to feel like a girl around my man!
7 Things I say most often:
1. Fuck
2. You eat a pound of dirt before you die
3. Fuck
4. I'm Tired - I want to Nap
5. Fuck
6. I'm Hungry
7. Did I mention - Fuck?
7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. LL Cool J
2. Aiden Quinn
3. John Taylor from Duran Duran
4. Used to crush on Brad Pitt - now, not so much
5. Used to crush on Ben Affleck - now, not so much
6. George Clooney is one Sexy Man
7. Jennifer Aniston - I'll admit it - I would turn for a night - LOL
7 people I want to do this:
1. Ally
2. Lesley
3. Jess
4. Jamie
5. Chas
6. Heather
7. Liz
Have a good day everyone and a nice weekend!
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great list, it is hard not to love Jennifer Aniston, did you read her article in Vanity Fair, she is just so strong. I hope that you have a great week, and i hope that you are feeling better.
Jenna
ok, is that italian song called "manu manucci" (not sure of spelling!). my nana used to sing that all the time to us and my nephews (probably a little different in Sicilian). good luck w/ your twins!
Post a Comment