Well, I feel like I am approaching the land of the living finally! I have been so sick and tired lately - the worst part is - no REAL puking - just dry heaves and nausea - which sometimes is worse! Then I got a bad cold which I couldn't take anything for - thankfully I am over the cold and the pukiness seems to be going away - or at least isn't that bad!
I am officially in my 2nd trimester!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! It has gone by so quickly - Thank the Lord!
My next Doctor appointment is the 30th. I am not sure if I will be getting an Ultrasound - if I do it is possible that they will be able to see the sex of the babies - I am getting VERY excited - I can't wait to start buying things!!!!!
Another good note: I finally had REAL sex last night!!!! I know, I know - TMI but I haven't been able to have sex all first trimester because of #1 the gigantic ovaries ("don't over-exert yourself") and then when that went down a little I was on progesterone 2 - 4 times per day - not very sexy - and I know you know what I mean!!
I was alot more relaxed because I was out of the first trimester - I know I am paranoid and all - but oh Well. NOw I have to get in as much as possible because it is possible that they may put a cerclage (sp?) in a few weeks - depending upon my cervix (multiples has a risk of incompetent cervix - that coupled with my cone biopsy two years ago and my risk is moderate to high). Once the cerclage is in - that's it - no more sex again.
I tell you I feel like a NEW WOMAN!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL
Ok - so a few words to my ladies:
Jamie - I know you are feeling down this month - this was only the first month of the magic monitor and (I know you know this) but you only had TTC sex hours after the 2nd peak day. Give the monitor two more months -
Jess - I know you are getting overwhelmed with the new house - I hope the closing and the move go smoothly - when your next bambino comes you will have that much more room - Good luck to you.
Lesley - I know you too have been down - the medical community issue in Australia seems like it would be very frustrating for even the most laid back person. I know it is hard to see other women getting pregnant when you have been trying longer. I want to say "Don't worry - it is going to happen for you" but I know how frustrating and empty those words can sound. Please know that I think about you often and I do have faith that it is going to happen for you. Ayden WILL be a big brother.
Ally - Woo Hoo!!! You are now annointed Oozy McPreggo II !!!! I am so happy for you that I can't even explain it - I can't wait to hear about every step of your pregnancy!
Chas - I am so happy that you are still feeling so good - it is the most exciting thing in the world - Have you bought anything good yet? Give us some pictures of the belly!!!!!
Liz - I am praying that your numbers start doubling.
Heather - Great pictures of the belly!!!
To all others - I hope everyone is doing well - I have been trying to keep up with reading the blogs even if I haven't been responding too well to PW and blogs.
That is it - thought it would be quick but I guess it wasn't - Have a great day everyone!
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jenn,
I am so glad that you are feeling better. Welcome back to the land of the living!
It is so wonderful that you are now in the 2nd trimester. I am hoping and praying the rest of your pregnancy goes wonderful.
Jenna
Glad that you are starting to feel better jenn! I hope it continues to stay that way for you!
Yep, just in case you have to get the cercalage (sp?), you better enjoy all of the "real" sex that you can!!!!
Thanks for the kind words.
Take care
Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better and I hope that all goes well at your appt!!!
Congratulations on the 2nd trimester!
I'm so glad you are feeling better and are a new woman! LOL
Let's hope it stays that way.
Love ya pea.
Post a Comment