Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Doctor's Appt. Today

I had my doctor's appointment today and my sonogram. Both babies are measuring at exactly the right size (13 weeks 4 days)!

She tried to find out the sex. First she said that if she had to say, she would say that A is a girl.
Then she moved over to B who wasn't cooperating....at the last minute she said that she might see something and B might be a Boy....THEN, she moved BACK over to A and said "Oh Wait - I think I may see something here - A might be a boy....You know what? I just really can't tell right now....next time it will be easier!"So...I still don't know - but that is ok!

I got two face shots of the babies. B is always so much harder to see than A so I have all these great pictures of A and just fuzzy pictures of B. A's heartbeat was 148, B's heartbeat was 142.

My uterus is measuring at around 18-20 weeks so she said I was right on target.

More good news - my right ovary is down to normal! My left ovary still has a few cysts but they decreased by half. My next appointment is in two weeks and the Doc will check my cervix to make sure I don't need a cerclage put in.


Ally - I hope your appointment goes well - you are still probably in there (it is 9:40am your time). I will be on IM until 4ish your time so let me know!

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Jenn,
I am so happy to hear that both of them are doing well!!! That is wonderful news!! I also loved seeing the photos!! My appt for u/s is this Friday and I so hope that my little ONE cooperates!!!

Liz said...

I'm so glad everything is going well!!!!

Heather said...

Jenn, I am thrilled for you. I know it will be so exciting when you can find out the sex of both of them. Thanks for sharing the photos! Are you feling better now from the nausea? I hope so. Take care.
Heather M.

Ally said...

Thank god the cysts dimished. I wouldn't want to have to fly to NY and kick there asses.