I may have felt the babies move yesterday when I was driving home. I am not 100% sure but I felt something a little wierd. Then again last night I felt something while I was lieing down. I am only at 13 weeks (I felt Joey at 18 weeks) but I know that subsequent pregnancies, plus having twins, you can start feeling it early.
I really hope I feel it again today - if I do then I will know that it definately was the babies and I didn't just need to go to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone is doing well!
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great Jenn! I can't wait to feel my little one move....I hope it is soon.
Hope you get to start feeling both of your little one's all of the time!!!
Take care and have a great weekend!
Post a Comment