Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I got the shot!

OK - so I had an 18mm follicle on the left!!! Woo Hoo - I got the shot today and tomorrow am I go in for IUI - Here comes Dixie Joey!!

They give you the shot in the stomach - ouch! Actually, it doesn't hurt going in - good thing I have all that excess fat! Afterwards though - it feels really sore!

So IUI in the AM, go home maybe take a nap and then DURAN DURAN at 8pm Baby! I can't wait - I am so psyched!!!!

Well, that's my update - I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!


Update:

My doc's office just called - they said that my blood work did in fact show a surge so we are definately on for tomorrow at 8am. I also asked her to clarify what the doc said about my endometrium lining (remember it was thin before) - and she said that my lining was Triple A - which means it is nice and fat for implantation!

Note to self: Stop getting excited Jenn - just stop it right this minute!

Note to Ally: Good luck today girlie - I am thinking about you.

Note to Lesley: Damn it - we need to talk - I'm sorry I had every intention of getting back online last night but then I conked out!!!!

Note to Everyone: I miss you guys - Sorry it took me so long to comment on your blogs !

1 comment:

Sporty said...

OK Jenn...I am getting excited too! Sounds like everything is right on track and is going to go great. We NEED an IPP BFP...let it be yours, and Les's, and Ally's, and Jamie's, and Jenna's, and Jess's (as soon as she is off the BCP), and mine! If I forgot anyone in that list...I am sorry! So many BFP's that I want to see on here.

Take care and thinking about ya!
Chas