Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Idiosynchrasies (I know that is spelled wrong!)

OK - Les tagged me - so here they are. Most of my issues are with food. About 10 years ago, I took a Food Manager's course - that was it for me.

1. I hardly ever, if ever, eat leftovers - I try but it just doesn't happen. I can manage to eat pasta left over - and sometimes Chicken - but definately no beef!

2. If I bring a cold cut sandwich to work, I have to wrap my bread separately from my cold cuts. I even have to put plastic in between the ham, salami and cheese. The thought of my bread touching my meat all day before I eat makes me want to puke!!!

3. I CAN'T Clean out my fridge - that is strictly my husband's job - I feel like I have to run to the bathroom when I do it - Thankfully my husband doesn't mind doing it at all - so that is his job.

4. I can't drink milk on the day "sell by"- even if it is still good - I just can't do it.

5. I am fanatical when preparing any food with eggs - even cake batter - I wash and re-wash my hands, the utensils - everything. I freak out if my son goes ANYWHERE near raw egg. I eat my eggs scrambled WELL - there needs to be some browning of the eggs before I will eat it.


I know - I have serious issues! LOL Have a good one everybody!

3 comments:

Ally said...

HAHAHA...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that...and knowing I'm not alone. I tend to agree with everyone you wrote with the exception of #2...cause I don't eat them anyway.
Cleaning out the fridge makes me sick too....but I HAVE to do it.

Read mine pea...you will laugh.

Jenna said...

Okay this might be sad but I am the same way about most of that and don't consider it weird. I am even worse then what you described with eggs.
Jenna

Jessigirl said...

What the hell? Where are the belly pics already?