Sunday, March 20, 2005

Cd what?

Well, I guess it is a good sign when I need to check my fertility monitor to see what cycle day I am on. Wait, let me go check.....OK - I am cycle day 21 - I guess that means I am due in about 9 to 11 days - which will bring me to next Tuesday to Thursday. I will probably test on Easter morning - just because it would be nice to get a positive result on a holiday - as if that is going to happen.

It is 2:45 and I am still in my bathrobe. I took a shower about 2 1/2 hours ago and haven't motivated since - I made Joey lunch and then we painted flower pots as a present for his Grandma for Easter - He kept saying "Mommy, My Grandmother is going to love her flower pot!"

I have to go to a birthday party tonight for my nephew - he is 3 years old - they are having pizza so at least I don't have to cook tonight! Actually, it is my best friend's son - but he calls me Aunt Jenn. Joey asked me a few weeks ago "Mommy, is James my cousin?" - It was easier to say yes than to explain. They usually get along pretty well - or at least know that they aren't allowed to beat eachother up!

I am starting to feel down about my chances this month - we only danced on the fist peak day - and that didn't work last month so I am sure this isn't the month either. The only thing is that we didn't really try too hard this month - I wasn't obsessing, didn't take my temps and only used the monitor a few times - so the pressure isn't so big this month if I don't get a positive. It is worse if you are trying really hard and then still nothing. I wish I could go back to when I wasn't armed with so much information. The internet is great - but it can also suck since there so many places to get answers - there is a thing as knowing too much!

As usual, I don't have much to say, not feeling very creative so I have no witty commentary this afternoon - I am much more inspired before ovulation than after!

So I hope everyone is doing well - I am going to try to comment now on everyone's blog if blogger will let me.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

It would be nice if it was this month. I really want it to be this month for me. I want a baby this year and a christmas baby would be wonderful.
I haven't even Oed yet I but don't feel like my chances are that good. It is sad after ttc this long there is still hope but we always feel like our chances are bad. Maybe it is just a defense.
I hope that you have fun at the birthday party tonight.
Jenna

Ally said...

Ya know what I think? Of course ya do!!!!
It's the days of non stressing and not trying so hard that get ya the most results. Isn't that what the pinocle cards said this month? I'm sure of it!! I will be praying to the BFP gods now so don't you worry....they listen to crazy Italian New Yawkers...they have no choice!!

Sporty said...

Well Jenn...I am really hoping that this is the month for all of us. I guess that is all I can do until it actually happens.

Who knows...I don't know what to think of my chances, but I do know that I am thankful for the monitor this month!

Well, hope all is going great for you and the family.

Take care and talk to you soon.