OK so here is the final tally on the internet tests:
Thursday night - faint positive
Friday at 3am - negative
Friday at 7am - negative
Friday at 6pm - faint positive
Saturday 5am - negative
Damn you Cheap Internet Test Scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn you False Positives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, I wasn't really upset because the positives looked exactly like the one I got so hopeful about two months ago....so I didn't believe it when I saw it.
I know what you are thinking - she is reading the tests too late - but I am not...the positives come up within three minutes....and they stay there. I didn't even bother showing hubby b/c I know it was really a negative.
So I am on cycle day 27 - I should be getting AF on Tuesday or Wednesday - I o'd on CD 17 - so 14 days from then CD 31 my temp should drop (Wednesday) and latest I will get AF is CD 32 - Thursday.
My boobs still hurt but they are not killing me....looks like it is an '06 kid for me.
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter....I am sorry that I have not been responding lately.....it seems like I can't keep up lately. I do miss you girls!
Talk to everyone soon.
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenn,
Go get a test from the store! You can't ignore TWO false positives! Don't give up hope yet!
Jess
Post a Comment