Well, it is today - not much new going on around here. I am on cycle day 17 - I got my second day of "Peak" fertility - I can't tell you still how astonished I am that I am ovulating on day 17 - the EARLIEST I usually ovulate is day 22.
If anything, I would have assumed that I would have ovulated even later because this month has been so damn stressful!!!
Well, luckily we have been dancing like crazy lately - just because - which is nice. Last night was the first time we did it because we "had" to - but we didn't need to much convincing - OK - too much information - this I know.
The boards have been dead lately - as well as the blogs - I am as guilty as everyone for not updating - I just feel like I have been running around so much and taking care of so many things - I am too tired to respond to anything online - if I even get the energy to get online. (Thank goodness for work or I would never catch up with what is going on!! Ha Ha)
Well, I am actually about to leave work now and go pick up the boy - I will try to write later (but I always say that don't I?)
OK - bye for now.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenn,
I missed you too. It is great to have you back and great that things are starting to settle down. I hope Oing early is a really good sign. Here's hoping for a BFP and a december baby!!!
Your in my thoughts!
Jenna
You know it's always great to have my pea back. Mabe that piece of shit moniter will finally give you a BFP this month. Wouldn't that be the pinocle prediction of the centrury??
Post a Comment