Just a quick update- sorry I am so lax about updating and commenting - I am really bad at that!
OK so I am on cd 22 - 7dpo, 6dpIUI, one day till progesterone check (thank you Ally for info), 8 days until pregnancy test. I hate admitting it....I am starting to get so optimistic. I play this game with my husband...I tell him "Right now, if you had to say yes or no which would it be? Am i pregnant or not?"
Of course, he says "Yes" - because really - why would he tell me no? He says it is because my boobs are gigantic (mind you - they are always gigantic - they are double dandies!) . SO I smile, and tell him - it is b/c of the Clomid.
I have absolutely no symptoms of anything yet. I am tired - but I have been running ragged for the past two weeks - so it isn't pg tired (unfortunately).
My sister in law had her baby a month early - a little baby girl 5 lbs 6 oz - She let me be in the room for a while (until it got really hairy). It was such an honor. Although I admit that I secretly thanked God that Joey was breached and I didn't need to experience those pains!! (I am such a wuss!)
My husband has an appointment with the cardiologist on Thursday - he has a non-specific abnormality in his EKG - seriously - Can we pile ANY more shit on me!! Well, I am just glad he is getting looked at - We were at the Hospital from 8pm Friday night until 6AM Saturday morning - then I went straight to work! THEN I went to the Hospital at Noon for my sister in law - I did not get home until 11:00pm Saturday night!!! I was up from 6am Friday until 12am Sunday - 42 freakin hours straight!!! I got maybe 45 minutes sleep in the hospital - but that was it! I spent all day SUnday in bed! I am still tired.
Isn't it weird that you don't get enough sleep - you are tired for days. If you sleep extra one day, the energy only lasts that day!! You can't bank sleep - strange.
Very tired of the drama at PW - we were doing really well there for a while - I guess every few months a little crap needs to get started to weed out the assholes and make everyone closer who is there. We are accused of being a clique - but (I think Jaime may have said it) - so what??? It certainly isn't a group that any one of us wanted to be a part of - the OVER A YEAR group - it sucks balls - big time.
Are we sensitive? You bet we are! I don't give a shit about it either! I find it odd though that our board NEVER goes to other boards to start trouble - I mean EVER - but people find that it is all right to start garbage on ours - well - whatever - drama over - thank goodness. We tend to get wrapped up in the negative when it is going on - but the truth is - 99.9% of the ladies on that board are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC - they help when they can - and if they can't - they keep their mouths shut or just say a "sorry I don't have info - but I am thinking of you!". We all understand that being at that site isn't our end-all - really there are only about 5-7 new posts per day - but I LOVE that - I could never keep up with the other board.
I guess it is sad - because we know all the questions and answers so they don't fill up the board every day - but that is what we wanted.
I am saying to all who read this and everyone on PW - You are wonderful women and I pray that someday soon we can all get the HELL off that site!!!
Well, I guess it was longer than I expected!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jenn
I am tight there with you! I hope that one day we all get the hell off of that site! I do hope that we all still stay in contact. After infertility, pain from loss and all of that has left, I hope that we are all still friends. Maybe in 10 years all get together and have a reunion so we can all see each others kids.
I am really sorry for all that you are going through. You are so strong, I think I would of broken down by now. I hope and pray that everything is okay with your husband and father. You are all in my thoughts.
Hugs
Jenna
Jenn, good luck with everything you have going on! You really do have a lot on your plate! I agree with you wholeheartedly, everything you said about our board is true. Maybe we should petition the PW moderator to have a new board called "Pregnant after Infertitlity" or something to that effect. Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? LOL! Take care of yourself!
Jess
I play the same game with Mr. D... only he doesn't play along very well... I say "Do you think I am pg?" and he says "How would I know???" or "Stop asking me that!"
I like you version better...
Post a Comment